Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The workout today for W10D2 was pretty good. I enjoy doing a band workout. I love the timing Karpenko has before he gives you a slight break, not a water stoppage. ;P If you have done tapout you just smiled right there because you know what I am talking about! Thanks again to my workout partner, Michelle! She continues to come and workout with me when she can! The best thing about Michelle is that even though she has a slight injury she still comes and modifies when she needs to and gives her all where she can. That is why she has seen results in her fitness over the past 3.5 years. I apologize as you watch the video, no exercises were taped. I just got so wrapped up in the workout, forgot to pause and record! I really should get someone to come in and do that for us huh? :) Hear how Michelle felt after this workout!

No comments: