Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's Sunday morning and I feel really good despite gearing all my energies yesterday in a 10K! I also feel really good because I beat my time from two years ago! Last year I had to sit it out due to my knee, but this year it is strong, I built it up with TapouT XT and cut my time by about 4 minutes!!! Not bad for 2 years older! ;P I also lost 2lbs last week! I have been at the same weight for over a month so to see the number move was another good feeling, although I don't base my health or my fitness on that number on the scale. I base it on the endurance, the strength, ect,. Today Michelle and I are taking a nice slow walk, to just get a stretch but we are going to rest it today from TapouT XT. We will resume with week 10 tomorrow and finish this out strong!!! ;)

No comments: