Friday, August 3, 2012

Moving right along with the olympics! Ms.Gabby won gold last night in the All Around for gymnastics! How awesome is that?!?!? I am still amazed by these young athletes! How many of you are having Olympic parties??? :P Alright, so Michelle and I did the Sprawl and Brawl this morning! IT was great but my legs are still reeling from my 10K!!! Only to be gearing up for the real 10K next Sat. Tommorow it's mud volleyball, thinking I need to get up really early and go workout, like at 5:30! I will get it in! ;) AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!! W9D1 No video here as youtube kept giving me errors! Not sure what the deal is! But have much to do before tomorrow so do not have time to figure it out! Sorry!!! But maybe we can get tomorrows uploaded for you! KEEP ROCKING IT TEAM XT!!!

No comments: