Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I was just looking at my calendar and marking off my workout today which was Plyo XT, and seen that I only have a couple weeks left and the way I feel is that I am not near where I want to be as far as my stomach getting those abs. The only reason for that is like some of you, I struggle with eating. I do use the 90/10 rule and therefore I don't go to out of whack and I feel stronger and much healthier than I ever have, however, even for me as a trainer I lack the discipline to follow the menus that most fitness programs provide. I just don't have alot of time to cook those meals for one, and for another, I just don't seem to be able to stomach some of them. I have tried the salmon, but really can't get use to that either. So I do try other good fish. Like I stated early on, the summers get me as we go to many family functions or get together with friends and I like beef! I have chosen the leaner beef however, so there are things that I have done to stay on track for the most part and still learning everyday new, easier ways to eat healthy on a busy schedule! ;)I find it interesting though that I didn't lose hardly any weight on this plan yet gained muscle. The two days I took off however, I did lose pounds. At any rate, 2 more weeks to finish it out and with no TAPOUT!!!!

No comments: