Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Buns & Guns workout doesn't seem like it would be very hard, however, you feel the muscles in your butt, lower back and your arms as you get into the workout! I am a big fan of short burst workouts such as this one that lasts only 30 mintues. That is all the time you need to get in a great workout. This is how I run my bootcamp sessions, mostly in part due to time. Everyone works either morning or night, and to come and get some stress out is a great reliever! My Tactix sessions however do last 60 minutes because there is more involved and there is no way I could condense that to only 30 minutes. The biggest thing there is you learn self-defense. I am getting excited for October as I am converting the Tactix to a Membership and opening up new sessions. I feel this will be key to someone who loves this workout and will add more to their lives as I am implementing much more with this membership. Anyway, check out how Michelle is doing with her injury in the video! BURNED EM UP!

No comments: