Monday, August 13, 2012

TAPOUT!!!

Michelle and I are back into it today! ;) We had a little rough start due to our bodies not being up to par just yet due to our 10K run. I will put a video up this week of the finish. We gave it all at the end and if you have never did a 5 or 10K then you might not be able to be very empathetic to us. ;) But, it's ok, the way I look at it is we came this morning and we worked it out. I have to admit though, no way would I have been able to do that yesterday or if I did, not very effective at all. Michelle is nursing a pulled glute muscle so modified a bit today, but still worked it out! She is a true Rock Star! ;) I can't believe I am on week 10 already! Getting excited for the end. ;) These next few weeks I am really going to buckle down and getter done!!! ;) ARMY RULES!! ;)

No comments: