Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kettlebell Workouts

Hey there! Hope your day is going fantastic!




I am working on some workouts today and have come up with a new Krazy Kettlebell Workout!


I am also very new to this blogging bit. I will actually put on a short video of some of the moves that are in the workout tomorrow! They will make your muscles SCREAM!! I have did some updates to my website also! Check it out: http://www.healthystepsllc.com/




I get alot of my ideas from http://www.youtube.com/ I always ensure that my workouts are mixed up and everyday work on new muscles in your body as I don't want anyone to become complacent.




As the days go by I will do an article on the research I am doing for eggs! Now I love a good egg and I have never taken out the yolk. Did you know that is where all the nutrients are so why on earth would you want to throw it away!!!?!!?!? Ok..stay tuned for that blog!




If you have any tips for me on this blogging bit. I sure would appreciate it!!!




Until tomorrow!




Have a blessed day! :)




Brenda L Gross, PFTNS




2 comments:

michelle said...

I love it!!!!!

Fitness Business Television said...

Keep up the great job Brenda. I want more blog posts!

Curtis Mock