Thursday, July 26, 2012

I started the workout today alone then Shannon showed up and joined me! She did awesome and got through it all to include the ultimate abs! That is my most favorite workout out of the whole series! So today marks Day 48! I did a check in today and I am not losing weight but rather gaining muscle. Not sure how I feel about that except I feel fabulous! I feel so much stronger than I did on Day 1 so that in itself is success! I still am looking for my 6 pack, not arrived yet, however, I do have upper abs forming!! ;) I will continue to move forward and thank you all for visiting my blog. I love the support on our TEAM TAPOUT XT forum! Keep up the good work everyone and don't ever QUIT! Even when you just think that those 90 days will never come, just keep pushing past the doubt and soon you will have arrived! ;) I EARNED IT TODAY!!!

1 comment:

san antonio gyms said...

Hi Brenda,
Boot camps increase clients metabolism and helps them in losing and maintaining healthy body weight.
Boot camps tone muscles, and helps in healthy and active lifestyle as different exercises all make boot camp a lot more fun than typical programs with quick results.