Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today I did the Muay Thai workout for the first time. I loved it! I was joined by a couple of my ladies who agreed to do this instead of our cardio kickboxing which was awesome so I could get this in and not double up on workouts, but I was prepared to do that today as I really have been looking forward to this workout. Heather is a great client of mine and she has some lower back problems, she actually sent it out of whack in our workout yesterday doing a burpee! I know, but it is one of my favorite exercises and still can't figure out why so many people don't like them, They are fabulous for your entire body! Ok, so anyway, she still came today and stated,"IF you can get to the workout, you can move and do it!" she modified many of the moves yet still the key, was moving, even if ever so slowly. That is beating your odds People! That is determination, that is not quitting, that is knowing you can do it even if you have to do it slow! Here is what I say, "Slow and steady wins the race!" That is when you are injured.;) "Fast and furious when all your cylinders are hitting!" ;) Alright, very short clip today, as we just decided at last second to do TapouT workout, so no prep just some closing remarks today! HITTING IT HARD!!!

No comments: