Sunday, June 17, 2012

I did the yoga with my sister today! ;) I have to say that I am challenged with this workout. It's just slow but as I state in video it is good for my muscles. There will be no day 10 as I had difficulties with video uploads. It's all good now so we are set to go! Day 10 was a little hard for me, and I think it was due to my sister and I running the night before. We got in 3.2 miles in just about 31.00 minutes which isn't that great but the smoke from the fire we have here in Colorado gets heavier at times here and you can smell it then just running on pavement you get a different feel too. However, it's all good and I am happy to report that Day 10 I have lost 4 lbs., down to 130, 2 inches off my waist, started at 33, my bfi is at 28.00, started at 29.2 and my bmi is at 23.1, started at 23.9. I am very happy with those numbers and I am excited for the remainder of the week to really pound it out and lose 4 more lbs!!! ;P Happy Father's Day to all the papa's!!! ;) STRETCH!

No comments: