Monday, June 11, 2012

My legs are feeling the workout! I have to admit though, the yoga yesterday did help my muscles. I felt ready to go today and I pushed through. The resistance from the bands were felt on each exercise. It's only day 5 yet I feel better again as I am watching my food intake, following the food guide they provided and just giving everything I have in the workouts. I was reading a few of the testimonials of some folks that have started this 90 day journey too and a post on there said day 4 and really didn't see any difference. That just tells me that he is not following the daily food plan. You can workout like a crazy person, but if you go and stuff yourself all day with junk, well then you are just wasting your time and fat wins out. It's not rocket science, eating the right amount of fats, proteins and carbs throughout the day will give you the burn on food your body is craving. Your in this I hope to make a lifestyle change, not just do it for 90 days and then go back to your bad habits. This is your kick-start in life, so go after it with a vengeance and keep racing for life! ;) DON'T TAPOUT!!! BURN BABY BURN- Day 5

No comments: