Monday, October 12, 2015

Prosperity

I was listening to an audio book about prosperity. I found it very interesting and found myself nodding yes and feeling great that prosperity is positive in the bible. God doesn't want us to be poor, he wants us to be rich in his name. When we believe in this and we know it to be true we are going to prosper as we should. As we go along on this road, we must remember to give to the poor and help them get out of that place if it is what God urges us to do. Our time is not our own. Just as the quote states. I have been in places that held little money, living from paycheck to paycheck. I had the stress, the worried moments, the fighting arguments. I have felt like a failure when I lost possessions. Have you ever been in the same situations? I didn't stay down or feel sorry for myself very long. God always gave me that nudge, that push I needed. When I had those things, those possessions, they were not a blessing, and as I see now looking back, God took them to show me what it was like to be humbled. He also gave me peace and I knew that everything was going to ok, and as a matter of fact, much better. From then on, whenever I bought something of value, I thanked God and was blessed to have it, knowing it was not by my own in which I had it. I also pray to God now before making a big purchase. I don't let my wants over rule my following of God's wishes for what I am to have. If he wants me to have it, then it will be so. I will be prosperous! I like to think of myself as his money manager. The money is not mine after all, it is all His, and I pray in his direction on how I should transport it out. (Job 21:16) What is it that you want to be prosperous in? In what manner do you plan on starting on the road to prosperity? Are you ready to move on the wish you have been wishing for and make it a goal with reality!?! These are all questions to start your system. If you do not have a system, your not going to hit your goal very fashionably. Another thing your going to need is to surround yourself with successful people in the field you wish to excel at. I have read, heard and seen this to be true. One last piece of advice, give yourself 90 days to begin to truly prosper! Make sure you have done your homework, aligned yourself with those who are on the same road, have accountability coaches and believe in yourself! Again, know that your time is not your own, but if it's meant for you to prosper in the area you seek, you shall prosper. Deuteronomy 5:33

No comments: