Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I declare a successful day full of blessings bestowed upon me by the opportunities that will be presented to me. I declare to have prosperity in abundance and give as God directs me. These are just a couple of my declarations. What is it that you declare? What is your voice inside your head saying? What you are your visions? You must have positive and belief in the good things you want to happen in your life. When you think prosperous of yourself, you will become prosperous. When you think you will be healthy and fit, you will start to take the steps to do so and it will be easier. It's when you let doubt slip in to your thought process that hinder your outcome of what you are trying to achieve. Would you like to have money to pay all your bills? Would you like to take a vacation and not worry about money? How about giving to a charity or better yet, to God first and not have any regrets? There are steps in this process that will get you to the point I am talking about. Stay tuned as I list them in my next blog. In the mean time write down what it is you DECLARE! I would love to have you share. :)

No comments: