Saturday, September 12, 2015

I wanted to do another blog to just let you know my progress with the paleo lifestyle so far! I have lost about 8lbs in over 4 weeks but more important lost inches, back into my size 4's!!!! I not only eat better, I get my 7 to 8 hours of sleep, I get my exercise at least 5 days a week and most important I wake up each morning and spend time with God! :) With this combination I have felt more energy, more focus and more alive than I have in quite awhile. One of my favorite paleo recipes for breakfast is the Banana Pancakes! So easy with just 3 small ingredients!! Almond butter, banana, and egg!! I will then put blueberries on top instead of syrup!! Yummy!!! The other favorite of mine is the Almond Paleo Protien bars! I have enjoyed sharing my journey with a few friends who have either been on paleo or just starting. It's nice to be a part of a great group that wants to better their lives with 4 keys to life as we know it today! :) Keys To Life: 1. Spend time with God first thing! 2. Exercise at least 3 to 5 times a week. 3. Eat nutritionally sound foods! Respect your body and it will respect you! 4. Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours! Once you get into this pattern and mindset, you will start to feel better and you will see changes all around you. Always be positive in your journey and believe in yourself. You can do whatever it is you set your mind to!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: