Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dream come true!

Have you ever wondered why you are where you are? Are you happy where you are? If your not then why aren't you? There are always choices in life that you make and no one can alter those except you. Many people will try and guide you in the direction they think you want to go but ulimately it is up to you to decide if that is what you really want in life. We all have dreams of what we want. It starts when you are young. Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? Now that your there, are you what you thought you would be? If you are that is AWESOME! But in most cases people don't realize their dream until one day your upon it and living in it! I always wanted to be a teacher and coach basketball. I had no idea that when I got out of school I would be joining the U.S. Army, traveling to Germany, meeting great people and learning skills that I still use today! I never dreamed that I would be working in the insurance industry for 9.5 years, again learning skills I use today. I had jobs in between there too, and each one has prepared me for what I am doing now. I am living my dream. I am, in a way, a teacher and a coach as a personal trainer. I have been coaching youth basketball for the past 12 years too. I am blessed to meet and help others in their fight to be fit and healthy!! Now as I am just upon my four year mark with my business I find myself getting the chance to see my dream expand. I have moved to a bigger facility which means I am able to expand and grow in my business. I look forward to dreaming more and for those dreams to become a reality. I walk in faith daily and I trust God to guide me in my endeavors and He has not stirred me wrong! So I ask you, what is your dream and are you living it?

No comments: