Saturday, October 25, 2014

Do you have a pet peeve?

I like to post quotes. You will most likely see this on my facebook page. I recently started an in home workout group which has been rewarding and also helps me stay motivated. It's not always easy to get to the gym and this is a great alternative to moving those muscles! I provide the workouts and my ladies provide the dedication, commitment, and their own motivation each day! I guess it was 6 years ago I wanted to step into a new career and out of insurance. I have come full circle and now I get to do both. I thought that I would give up Brenda's BootCamp but as I reflect I just am unable to part from it, I do still hold onto Healthy Steps LLC, but Brenda's BootCamp still is active in the background! The future is one that is uncertain but one thing for sure is if I can help just one person in life with fitness and health, then I feel I have a purpose in this field! :) I love my job with insurance too, I love the challenge of getting to the root of someones problem, to help them the best I can and to succeed in getting the best results for them that are in my power of course! :) I am the kind of person who will work hard for someone because that is how I want to be helped too! Customer service seems to be slipping in areas in which we really need them. My biggest pet peeve is calling in and listening to prompts! You have to wait and listen forever to find out which number to hit!! Then you figure it out and once you get to a live person, they transfer you because they are unable to assist you! WHAT?!!??! And you then wait again. Although I don't have all the answers in either of my jobs, I will find out for you!!! :) You relax, you take the moments in life on something you rather do and once I find out, I will call you back, or email!!! That is the customer service I wish was in every business!!! Ok, rant over. What is your biggest pet peeve????

No comments: