Sunday, September 9, 2012

Whew! Last night I got this Plyo workout in after a full day in Denver looking for a place for our daughter and future son in law, to get married! In the video I said we stopped at Texas Roadhouse to eat, and I said there were few choices, what I meant of course is that there were few healthy choices! At any rate, I could have convinced myself to just not workout and do the day 4 of the last week since I already put in my 45 minute workout with my ladies in our Cardio Kickboxing Saturday bootcamp! And you know what? I almost did, but that nagging feeling pushed me to grab the dvd and hike downstairs and knock it out and then I could go relax and watch my Nebraska Cornhusker college football!! Of course they lost but what a battle, defensive for sure in that game! Anyway, so did it and now sharing what I did last night! PLYO XT- CRAZY!!!

No comments: