Thursday, October 24, 2013

As you reflect on your life, as we all do at some point in our years of living, remember what you have done to this point. My journey has taken a very sharp turn and I know that God has a bigger purpose for me although I don't know yet what it might be. I have been blessed with so many friends and my family to support me in my decisions. It's not easy after 4 years of trying to build my business and have a place to go do workouts and fitness assessment diagnostics, to shut the doors on final time. Now I go out and figure out my next move. I know one thing, my dream is not going to die. It is taking a different path, but I can't see myself doing anything else. I love to see people's tranformations and I love to be a part of it. So I go back to the drawing board and I write down my goals, I make a plan and I start over. This is my do over! Have you ever had one of those? I bet you have and I bet your stronger and so much happier than you ever thought possible. That is my hope when I look back at this time, this obstacle.

No comments: